How can you speed up your journey to financial independence (FI)?
In this special class, James will go over a brand-new spreadsheet and walk you through all the different ways to speed up your achievement of financial independence.
James covers the following in this class:
- What is financial independence?
- How is financial independence defined mathematically? How do you know if you're financially independent?
- A brief discussion of pensions, annuities, and social security and why you may prefer to focus elsewhere
- An introduction to the new Financial Independence Asset Allocation and Cash Flows Engine™ spreadsheet
- Speeding up FI via job income
- Speeding up FI via properties
- Speeding up FI via business profits
- An introduction to Safe Withdrawal Rates
- Speeding up FI via invested assets (and a SWR)
- Speeding up FI with annuities
- Besides earning more money and reducing expenses, what are the strategies for achieving FI faster?
- Sources of money to invest... and allocating that money to speed up FI
- Investing or reinvesting in what to speed up FI?
- The three primary groups of strategies to improve speed to FI: increase savings, increase returns, and reallocate assets.
- All the strategies for increasing savings
- All the strategies for increasing returns
- A discussion of Return on Equity and why it matters when you're trying to speed up your achievement of financial independence
- All the strategies based on reallocating assets
- Risk versus speed - a tricky trade
- And much more...